Staff David's Tent DC
Here are a few characteristics that we look for in prospective staff members. You don’t have to be a worship leader to serve with us, but if a couple of things from this list describes you, David’s Tent is probably a great fit.
1. Those that feel called to a “shepherding season.” i.e. having extended time with God, like David as a boy out in the fields. In the monotony of watching sheep, David had time to meditate on God, rest in His nearness, and grow in love with the Lord.
2. Those that want to be challenged in the disciplines of prayer, worship, community life, and bible study.
3. Those that can play a little piano/guitar and are wanting to grow in worship leading. You will gain an anointing through daily regimens of pursuing God through musical worship.
4. Those that want to grow in evangelism, talking to strangers, and praying with people.
5. Those that have never read the bible from cover to cover and want time to do that in an atmosphere of worship.
6. Those that have a servants heart and love to clean, landscape, build, cook, do hospitality, and sweat a little.
7. Those that have a passion for prayer and a burden to intercede for America.
8. Those that hunger to do night watch for the Lord in the craziest of love devotions.
The Foxhole Soldier: These short-term volunteers are “jumping into the foxhole,” living with us and staffing the tent full-time for at least two weeks. They’re fully invested and in it to win it! No DTS is required, however short-term volunteers desiring to stay longer than 6 months must commit to do the the next David’s Tent DTS. Email email@example.com for an application.
The Doorkeeper: If you live locally in the DC area and have other commitments that prevent you from joining our full-time staff but still would like to staff the tent once or twice a week, we’d still love for you to be a part! Doorkeepers do not live in our housing, but join us at the tent to the extent they are willing to commit. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Psalmist: Are you a Worship Team or Worship Leader? We still need Psalmists who will stand before God in praise night and day! Those who can commit to doing a regular monthly/biweekly/weekly set at the tent are an even bigger blessing. Psalmists can email email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.